Experience with us the wonders of the Arctic: Snowy solitude, huge glacial fronts, mystical ice caves, Russian mining settlements – and, with a bit of luck, even polar bears, the king of the Arctic. Around the Isfjord we are with you by dog sled, snowmobile, as well as on snowshoes on the way.
If you have any questions, please get in contact with us.
Book an exclusive stopover in the "Paris of the North" Tromsø. Here
Red = fully booked
Green = Still available
Spitsbergen - Svalbard
What you need to know about the Arctic archipelago. The book is an indispensable companion of every Svalbard visitor.
Available in the Polar Shop.
- All tours & activities according to program
- All transfers on Svalbard
-All overnight stays with breakfast on Svalbard
- Lunch and dinner on tour
- Admission to the Svalbard Museum
- All tours according to program
- Guide with safety equipment
- All drinks
- Further meals in Longyearbyen
-Travel health insurance
Double room/person NOK 33.400.-
Single room/person NOK 37.500.-
Upgrade to hotel standard is possible
Double room/Person NOK 5,600 .-Supplement
Single room/Person NOK 10,000 .-Supplement
You don't need any special prior knowledge but medium fitness to take part in this tour.
We would be happy to advise you personally to clarify all your concerns.
Tel: 0047 9011 37 54
Tel: 0047 94826640
Group size: 3-6 people
If a minimum number of 3 people is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the tour up to 4 weeks before the scheduled start of the trip.
- The program is always weather dependent and the performance of individual planned activities may be changed or cancelled due to security concerns.
- For this trip you need a valid passport and travel health insurance.
- In order to drive a snowmobile you need a valid driving licence (at least Cat. B) and this must always be carried with you.
Deposit on booking 30% of the travel price
Residual payment 60 days before departure
Up to 60 days before the start of the trip 20 of the travel price
59-30 days before departure 50 of the travel price
29-0 days before departure 100 of the travel price
Guides on Svalbard:
English-speaking and with many years of experience.
Tour performed by