Visit a piece of Russia on the Spitsbergen archipelago!
This snowmobile safari takes us over remote mountain passes, valleys and glaciers to the Russian mining village of Barentsburg. On a city stroll we experience a piece of Russia in which the Soviet Union can still be felt on every square meter. After a hearty lunch we drive along the coast of the Isfjord. Via the abandoned Russian settlement Colesbay and the beautiful Fardalen we return to Longyearbyen.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
From the beginning of March to mid-May.
- Tour by program
- Guide with safety equipment
- Warm snowmobile suit
- Small private group
- German guide
- Helmet and protective glasses
- Lunch and coffee and cookies[/well]
- Driving licence class B- You don't need any special scooter knowledge but medium fitness to participate in this tour.
NOK 4.500,- (co-driver NOK 2000.- ) from 3 persons
- Warm clothes.
- Don't forget to bring your driver's license!