"Travel fairs, presentations & exhibitions 2018 / 2019"
Visit us from 01. November 2018 - 04. November 2018 an der Reisen & Caravan in Erfurt (D) Polar News Booth
Visit us from 02. November 2018 - 04. November 2018 at the Poseidon Event for Polar Enthusiasts in Hamburg (D)
Visit us from 09 November 2018 - 11 November 2018 an der Reiselust in Bremen (D) Polar News Booth
Visit us from November 21, 2018 - 25. November 2018 at the TC Touristik & Caravaning in Leipzig (D) Polar News Booth (Hall 2 / Booth 2E40)
Visit us from 10. January 2019 - 13. January 2019 at the Ferienmesse in Wien (A) Polar News Booth
Visit us from 17. January 2019 - 20. January 2019 at the CMT in Stuttgart (D) Polar News Stand (Hall 10 / Stand 10C10)
Visit us from 30 January 2019 - 03 February 2019 at the abf in Hanover (D) Polar News Booth
Visit us from 06. February 2019 - 10. February 2019 at the travel fair in Hamburg (D) Polar News Stand (Hall B5 / Stand 235)
Visit us from 20 February 2019 - 24 February 2019 at f.re.e in Munich (D) Polar News Stand
"Holiday Fairs & Exhibitions 2017 - 2018"
We are represented at 11 travel fairs in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
28. October 2017 - 31. October 2017 in Erfurt (D) Polar News Booth
11. January 2018 - 14. January 2018 in Bern (CH) Polar News Booth
11. January 2018 - 14. January 2018 in Vienna (A) Polar News Stand (Information about our travels, are laid out)
13. January 2018 - 19. January 2018 in Stuttgart (D) Polar News and Polar Cruises Booth
19. January 2018 - 21. January 2018 in St. Gallen (CH) Polar News Booth
25. January 2018 - 28. January 2018 in Zurich (CH) Polar News Booth
31. January 2018 - 04. February 2018 in Hannover (D) Polar News Booth
07. February 2018 - 12. February 2018 in Hamburg (D) Polar News Stand 21. February 2018 - 25. February 2018 in Munich (D) Polar News Booth
28. February 2018 - 04. March 2018 in Nürnberg (D) Polar News Stand
"Holiday Fairs & Presentations 2017"
We are there again and even at eight fairs.
Spitzbergen Reisen will be represented at all holiday fairs in Switzerland and Germany this year. You can contact us at the stands of our partners Polar News and
Polar Cruises visit. We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding trips to Spitsbergen.
The Spitsbergen Travel Team can be found at the following fairs:
12. January 2017 - 15. January 2017 in Bern (CH) Polar News Stand (Hall 3 , Stand F 24)
19 January 2017 - 22 January 2017 in St. Gallen (CH) Polar News Stand (Hall 3.1 , Stand 3.1.34)
26. January 2017 - 29. January 2017 in Zürich (CH) Polar News Booth (Hall 1 , Booth 1.039)
13. January 2017 - 22. January 2017 in Stuttgart (D) Polar News and Polar Cruises Booth (Hall 8 , G 52)
01 February 2017 - 05. February 2017 in Hannover (D) Polar News (Hall 19 , Booth E 54) and Polar Cruises Booth (Hall 19 , Booth F 56) >
08. February 2017 - 12. February 2017 in Hamburg (D) Polar News and Polar Cruises Booth (Location will be displayed from January)>
February 15, 2017 - 19. February 2017 in Essen (D) Polar News und Polar Kreuzfahrten Stand (Location will be shown from January)
22. February 2017 - 26. February 2017 in Munich (D) Polar News and Polar Cruises Booth (Location will be displayed from January)> in Munich (D) >>span style="color: #0000;">(Location will be displayed from January)
07. January 2017 in Stettlen near Bern (CH) Presentation "From the lime tree to Spitsbergen" (by Marcel Schütz) Door opening: 19:00 hrs. Start of the presentation: 20:00 o'clock. Flyer>
08. January 2017 in Sörenberg (CH) presentation "An adventure in the far north" (by Marcel Schütz) Door opening: 17:30 hrs. Start of the presentation: 18:00 o'clock. Flyer>
14. January 2017 in Bern (CH) presentation "Arctic active" (by Marcel Schütz ) Location: Berne Holiday Fair (Room 8). Start of the presentation: 11:30 a.m.
14 February 2017 in Bochum (D) Presentation "Spitsbergen" (by Marcel Schütz and André Baumeister) Door opening: 17:30 hrs. Start of the presentation 18:00.
Where: HZO (Hörsaalzentrum Ost) of the Ruhr University Bochum
Jubilee exhibition "20 years photo sculptures" by Daniel Rohrbasser in the Galleri Svalbard
18 June 2016 - 20 August 2016
For twenty years the wood sculptor and draughtsman Daniel Rohrbasser has been visiting the Arctic with his sketch books and his 6x7 reflex camera. The encounters he experienced with nature and animals during all this time are powerful engines that support him in his workshop for countless hours at the drawing table and carver's bench. His photographs are often presented in schools to inform young students, but also to motivate or simply to arouse interest in this unlimited but sensitive adventure area. The wooden sculptures are carved according to his high-precision studio drawings and depict the Arctic mineral landscape with ice, glaciers and rocks, crevices and cracks. In fragile lines almost always some contours float, which warn of the polar bear. Daniel Rohrbasser felt his presence on every one of his excursions and this can be experienced very strongly in his works. Over the years a close relationship has developed between life in the Arctic and Daniel Rohrbasser's work. This close relationship is now exhibited for you at Galerie Svalbard. www.artaventure.ch
Marcel Schütz is at the "Ferienmessen 2016" in Bern, Zurich and St.Gallen at the booth of Partner- Polar News.
14. January 2016 - 17. January 2016 in Bern 28. January 2016 - 31. January 2016 in Zurich 12. February 2016 - 14. February 2016 in St. Gallen
This year again, Marcel Schütz from Spitsbergen Reisen will be travelling for partners Polar News at the holiday fairs. He will be there to answer any questions you may have about travelling to Spitsbergen. Marcel Schütz lives since 5.5 years on the archipelago in the northern polar sea.